Malai Kulfi. Malai kulfi, a special ice cream made in India and commonly found in all the places of India and most of the people love to enjoy this ice cream in summers. This kulfi recipe is made with very few ingredients and it just tastes awesome with only few things added into it and there is not much hard work into making this special kulfi. Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream.
This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but rewarding process of condensing full-fat milk till it gets an. Kulfi is the most loved Indian dessert. You can have Malai Kulfi using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malai Kulfi
- It’s 2 cups of whole Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry milk powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of white sugar or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
Kulfi is the Traditional Indian Ice-Cream. During this lockdown we do miss having kulfis from our go-to famous eateries, so I have brought before you this. Malai Kulfi- a frozen Indian milk dessert. Malai Kulfi is a very popular Indian dessert.
Malai Kulfi instructions
- Stir the milk, condensed milk, and dry milk powder together in a heavy-bottomed pan and bring to a boil..
- Add the sugar and cardamom to the boiling milk. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. You can also add pistachio nuts for amazing taste..
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Your Malai Kulfi is ready..
It is basically a dense ice cream with intense Indian flavours. Kulfi is made in few flavors as compared to ice cream. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya). Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. though I have posted some quick versions of kulfi, have not yet shared the traditional method of preparing kulfi. In my teens, I used to prepare quick version of Kulfi recipe made with khoya or.