Mango Rabri kulfi. Mango Kulfi – No Cook Easy Mango Kulfi Recipe – Indian Mango Ice Cream Mango Rabri Kulfi is a very tasty frozen Indian dessert prepared with mango, thickened milk, pistachio and other dry fruits. Rich and creamy Mango Kulfi is the ultimate summer dessert!
Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made I have also made kulfi the traditional way with Rabri. cooking the milk slowly, till it evaporates and. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. You can cook Mango Rabri kulfi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Rabri kulfi
- You need 1 cup of mango puri.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. Rabri Kulfi with mango is traditionally prepared by evaporating milk, adding Khoya. It is garnished with cardamom powder, basil leaves. The semi condensed mix is then frozen with mango.
Mango Rabri kulfi instructions
- Take a pan add milk and bring it to boil. Then cook on low flame until it becomes to half..
- Then add milk powder and sugar wix it well and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on low to medium flame. Then turn off the flame and let it cool down..
- Now add mango puri mix it well and refrigerate it for 6 hours or overnight..
- After that our delicious mango rabri kulfi is ready serve with chocolate syrup and enjoy😋.
Place in fridge till use. finally, serve mango matka kulfi chilled. Mango kulfi is a traditional deliciously rich frozen dessert from India, that is typically garnished with pistachios and cardamom. Mango kulfi is a delicious creamy dessert made with mango puree, condensed milk & pistachios. Mango Kulfi – Amazing Indian Ice Cream! Mango Kulfi is our home made Indian ice-cream with milk and mango.