Thandai flavour matka kulfi. Matka Thandai kulfi itsvery delicious , Thandai kulfi is a delicious recipe that is similar to Kesar pista kulfi with slidht twist. Add the thandai paste and mix well. Pour in mixture in kulfi moulds or in matkas to make make matka kulfi.
Rinse the clay pots then pour the mixture into the pots. I poured half of the mixture into kulfi moulds for mittus sake and only. Thandai kulfi recipe with step by step photos. You can have Thandai flavour matka kulfi using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thandai flavour matka kulfi
- You need 1 litre of full cream milk.
- It’s 100 grams of khoya.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of green cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of homemade thandai powder.
- Prepare as required of Almonds and rose petals for garnish.
Rich and creamy Mango Kulfi is the ultimate summer dessert! Thandai Kulfi, is also known as the Indian ice cream. Thandai is a traditional beverage and the same infusion can be relished in the form of a kulfi, doesn't it sound amazing! You can get traditional flavors like Malai, Kesar Pista, Gulkand to the new exotic flavors.
Thandai flavour matka kulfi instructions
- In a pan take milk put on the flame when boil add khoya, condensed milk stir it low heat until a thick consistency.
- Now add sugar and thandai powder and mix well add chopped almonds and green cardamom powder.
- When cool completely pour it into small matka or any mould and keep into the deep freezer overnight or 6 to 8 hours.
- When serving, garnish with chopped almonds and dried rose petals..
- Enjoy chilled.
The Bengali snacks like cutlets and Vegetable Chop are incomplete without having a serving of kasundi on the side. Kasundi is stronger and sharper than any other kinds of mustard sauce. It pairs very well with the deep fried spicy treats , adding the much needed pungency and tartness to the flavors. Its surprising how a simple clay pot changes the taste and aroma of your kulfi. This recipe takes Kulfi to the next level. with just five simple ingridients.