Mango Malai kulfi. Mango Malai Kulfi Homemade Easy Recipe. In summers, the strong aromas of mangoes captivates your senses even as you enter the market. Mango malai kulfy is really famous kulfy in north india.
The basic kulfi is made with only milk,nuts and cardamom. Check out this Malai Kulfi for the creamiest kulfi ever! Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. You can have Mango Malai kulfi using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Malai kulfi
- You need 1/2 litre of milk, boiled.
- It’s 1 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare 2-3 of crushed cardamom.
This malai kulfi is a very versatile recipe. You can swap out the mango puree for any seasonal fruit you like. Kulfi is a popular frozen dairy dessert from the Indian Subcontinent. It is often described as "traditional Indian Subcontinent ice cream".
Mango Malai kulfi step by step
- Take a heavy bottomed pan Boil milk till little thicken add sugar, milk powder, cardamom mix well..
- Stir occasionally until milk thicken. (Rabri form).
- Flame off cool it at room temperature, divide into 2 bowl add mango pulp in one bowl mix well..
- Add chopped dryfruit in another bowl..
- Pour into kulfi mould, cover with silver foil and freeze for 8 hours..
It is popular throughout places such as… how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of furthermore, add half cup of thickened cream. adding more cream makes malai kulfi more rich and. PagesPublic figureVideo creatorSUPER J JYOTIVideosMango malai kulfi Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. The fruity-milky taste of the Mango Kulfi is simply awesome and it is sure to win compliments from everyone! Try other kulfis like the Kesar Pista Kulfi or Malai Kulfi.