Malai khoya kulfi. Malai kulfi recipe with step by step photos and video – easy and delicious kesar pista malai kulfi recipe made without condensed milk or mawa (khoya). Malai kulfi is one of the family favorites. And since it's malai kulfi, khoya is a great addition too.
It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts. In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. You can cook Malai khoya kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai khoya kulfi
- It’s 1 of ltrMilk.
- You need 400 gms of khoya.
- It’s 1/2 cup of malai.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry fruits.
- Prepare of Sugar according.
Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Kulfi has similarities to ice cream in appearance and taste; however it is denser and creamier. This kulfi recipe is quite easy to make with available ingredients but sure tastes delicious.
Malai khoya kulfi instructions
- Tke milk and keep it fr boil aftr sumtym put khoya and malai and keep on stirring fr sumtym Dein put sugar cardamom powder and chopped dry fruits and cook til the milk bcms half kulfi puree is ready.
- Dein keep it for cool down compltly dein tke ice cream popsicle put in dat keep it fr freezing atlst fr 7 to 8hrs.
- Remove frm the popsicle it's ready to eat😋😋.
Kulfi is called by different names malai kulfi or kesar malai kulfi, this recipe is made with khoya tastes so. Almond Malai Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Almond Malai Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of This Almond Malai Kulfi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from. Khoya Malai Kulfi – This lovely simple, creamy delicious kulfi recipe by Sara Riaz is not to be missed! Make sure you make this now, perfect for. Welcome Summers by eating Malai Kulfi 🙂 Malai Kulfi made instantly at home.