Almond malai kulfi. Almond Malai Kulfi Recipe, Learn how to make Almond Malai Kulfi (absolutely delicious recipe of Almond Malai Kulfi Recipe: People of all age groups love kulfi. Serve malai kulfi as a dessert after meals. Place the malai kulfi on a serving plate or tray.
This homemade recipe is an easy to make recipe and is perfect for the summer afternoons and special occasions. Treat your kids with the goodness of. Amazing:~ Malai Almond Kilfi recipe. • Creamy Malai Almond kulfi is a desert summer treat. • Made with simple ingredients, this Indian ice cream is flavored. You can have Almond malai kulfi using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond malai kulfi
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Powdered almond.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamons.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare For of Serving:-.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rose syrup.
Kulfi is a popular Indian ice cream variety; it is a rich, creamy dessert and can be made easily at home with minimum ingredients. Today I am going to post a really sweet and delicious almond malai kulfi recipe. Almond Malai Kheer rules our heart as one of our most-cherished desserts because This particular almond malai kheer recipe is perfect for any festivals, as it hardly takes any time to cook and gives. #kaju_almond_kesar_malai_kulfi Watch short videos about #kaju_almond_kesar_malai_kulfi on TikTok.
Almond malai kulfi instructions
- Cook the milk in low flame..
- Cook until it reduced to half..
- Then add sugar, cardamon amd powdered almond..
- Cool it for 10 to 15 min..
- Then transfer it to air tight container and freeze for 6-7 hours..
- After 6 to 7 hours transfer it to the blender and grind it for 2 min..
- After grinding, pour it into a container and air tight it..
- Keep this container in freezer for overnight..
- Serve with rise syrup it will enhance the taste if kulfi..
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Kulfi has similarities to ice cream in appearance and taste; however it is denser and creamier. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and Garnish with some chopped nuts like pistachios or almonds.