Mango Rabri Kulfi. Rich and creamy Mango Kulfi is the ultimate summer dessert! Mango kulfi is the Indian version of Mango Ice Cream and is one treat that you wouldn't want to miss when mangoes are in season! Mango kulfi Recipe with step by step photos.
Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. Rabri Kulfi with mango is traditionally prepared by evaporating milk, adding Khoya. You can cook Mango Rabri Kulfi using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Rabri Kulfi
- It’s 1 liter of full fat Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Mango Puree.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Pistachio.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Green Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mix dry fruits.
- You need 1/4 cup of mava.
It is garnished with cardamom powder, basil leaves. The semi condensed mix is then frozen with mango. Mango kulfi is a delicious creamy dessert made with mango puree, condensed milk & pistachios. Mango Kulfi – Traditional Indian Frozen treat – similar to icecream but is denser and creamier.
Mango Rabri Kulfi instructions
- Take milk in a pan.Heat on a medium flame. just let the milk come to half..
- Add sugar. Stir till the sugar has dissolved.Dissolve the cornflower in 1 tbsp milk. Add this cornflower paste, mawa and cardmam powder to the milk. Keep on stirring so that no lumps are formed..
- Cook on a low flame. Stir in between.Continue to cook till the mixture thickens. Switch off the flame.Add the mix dry fruits. Stir and let the mixture cool. Add the mango puree, chopped pistachio slices and mix well..
- Pour mango kulfi into serving bowls or kulfi moulds. Freeze for 8-10 hours..
- Serve mango kulfi cold and sliced with topped with, sliced pistachios and badam.
Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. Indian mango kulfi is rich and creamy. Traditionally made by cooking milk for hours until it thickens. Mango Pudding Rabri being a popular traditional Indian milk based…».को बंद करके room temperature पे ले के आएँगे और उसके बाद हम इसको fill करेंगे अपने mangoes के अंदर तो आपने देखिए project mango और साथ में उसके रबड़ी बरी हुआ तो ये जो देश है ना ये है actually Koramangala Kulfi वाला. Mango kulfi is a traditional deliciously rich frozen dessert from India, that is typically garnished with pistachios and cardamom.