Mawa kulfi. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos – a simple and easy recipe of delicious kulfi made with khoya (mawa or dried evaporated milk solids). In the hot summers in India, Kulfi which is basically a frozen. Malai kulfi, malai mava kulfi, kesar pista kulfi recipe, mava kulfi, kulfi, dry fruit kulfi chocolate kulfi recipe, kulfi banana ka tarika, how to make kulfi, kulfi recipe in hindi.
We have the best Qulfi in Town. Enriched with various flavors which melt in your mouth and give. Mawa Kulfi or khoya kulfi is an authentic milky dessert that is loved by everyone. You can have Mawa kulfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mawa kulfi
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milkmaid or mithai made.
- Prepare 100 gm of mawa.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of green cardmom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped nuts.
We are a leading Manufacturer of Mawa Kulfi, chhappan Bhog. Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Check out the Mawa Kulfi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Mawa Kulfi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Zarnak Sidhwa at Masala TV show.
Mawa kulfi instructions
- Boil the milk and add grated mawa..
- Boil till done 3/4th then add milkmaid and cardmom powder.Add nuts..
- Cool at room temperature then pour in mold or disposable glass..
- Keep it in fridge for 10-12hrs and then serve.(at the time demold rub the molds with your palm).
Mava malai is a flavour of ice cream or kulfi (popsicle). First of all take mava malai flavour ice cream mix and make ice cream. ? you can also use another flavours and also. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Learn here how to make this kulfi with step by step instructions and video. Malai Kulfi prepared with milk and dry mawa is liked by all.