Mango Malai Kulfi. Mango Malai Kulfi Homemade Easy Recipe. In summers, the strong aromas of mangoes captivates your senses even as you enter the market. Mango malai kulfy is really famous kulfy in north india.
The basic kulfi is made with only milk,nuts and cardamom. Check out this Malai Kulfi for the creamiest kulfi ever! Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. You can cook Mango Malai Kulfi using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Malai Kulfi
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream (I used cream made at home).
- It’s 2-3 of Mangoes,medium sized.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of elaichi powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar or as required.
This malai kulfi is a very versatile recipe. You can swap out the mango puree for any seasonal fruit you like. Kulfi is a popular frozen dairy dessert from the Indian Subcontinent. It is often described as "traditional Indian Subcontinent ice cream".
Mango Malai Kulfi instructions
- Add milk in a container and heat it. Add required sugar. In a small bowl take custard powder add little warm milk and mix it without lumps. After milk boils add this custard mix and stir continuously. After 3 to 4 minutes custard will be cooked and ready. Remove it and allow it to cool. Add elaichi powder to it..
- In a mixer jar add mango and grind it to smooth pulp. Take cream and add it in same jar and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Now add this mango cream paste to cooled milk custard mixture. Mix it with hand blender or whisker thoroughly..
- After mixing check the consistency as shown in pic..
- Fill this in Kulfi mould. Wrap it with foil paper. Keep it in refrigerator. After one hour remove it. Make little cut over foil paper and place ice cream stick inside it..
- Allow it to set in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours.After it is set, remove it from mould by placing it on water for few seconds. It will come out easily..
- Enjoy creamy mango kulfi😋.
It is popular throughout places such as… how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of furthermore, add half cup of thickened cream. adding more cream makes malai kulfi more rich and. PagesPublic figureVideo creatorSUPER J JYOTIVideosMango malai kulfi Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. The fruity-milky taste of the Mango Kulfi is simply awesome and it is sure to win compliments from everyone! Try other kulfis like the Kesar Pista Kulfi or Malai Kulfi.