Malai kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. You can cook Malai kulfi using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai kulfi
- You need 2 cups of homemade malai.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of eliachi powder.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai kulfi step by step
- In bowl add malai, milk and powdered sugar till it's thick and then pour into kulfi container and add eliachi powder on it. Then stick it in and cover it with foil paper..
- Keep it in refrigerator for 6 hours..
- Ready to serve..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.