Dates Barfi (Dates squares). Try another scrumptious barfi vareity which is Dates Almond Barfi. Prepared with de-seeded black dates, almonds, ghee, cardamom powder and pistachios, this delectable barfi recipe would delight your taste buds with its tempting flavours. If you are a health conscious person and have a sweet tooth as.
Date Squares are also called Date Slices or even Matrimonial Bars. Growing up, Date Squares were a regular part of my mother's baking. Yet once I got married I.. You can cook Dates Barfi (Dates squares) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dates Barfi (Dates squares)
- It’s 300 g of dates (seedless).
- Prepare 200 g of mawa / khoya / solids milk.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee / Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of rose water.
- Prepare of nuts chopped as needed (optional).
Chop seedless dates in a microwave oven and microwave on high for one minute and make a puree using a little water if required. Dates nutrition and their health benefits are considered. Khajur burfi is a delicious and nutritious sweet, rich in protein, iron, fibers and other nutrients. In grocery stores dates are available throughout the year in soft, semi-dry and dried types- pitted or with seeds.
Dates Barfi (Dates squares) step by step
- Chop dates and blend them in a mixer in 3 batches. If the dates are hard, they can be soaked in very little milk until softened..
- Heat a pan with ghee, oil or butter add dates and mawa(solid milk) Mix and cook until well blended for about 4 minutes..
- When the mixture is done, it will leave the sides of the pan. It turns to a gas as well..
- Transfer this to a greased tray. Level it with a greased spoon. Tuck in the nuts if using..
- Cool dates squares and then cut to desired shapes and sizes. Squares (Barfi) is ready… Enjoy !!!.
Fortunately, with Barfi! he holds back from obvious mainstream influences to create an inspired collection of tender, sweeping melodies The fact that Barfi! has been nominated as India's official entry for the Best Foreign Language Film for the Academy Awards is testament in part to Pritam's. Today I have a very special blogger friend of mine here who is known for her healthy vegan recipes, gorgeous food photography and radiant personality. She is none other than Harini aka Sunshine Mom. Prepare delicious khajoor barfi at home with an easy recipe in English by KFoods.com. These delicious date squares are made with a crumbly oat crust and a generous date filling.