Red Bean Soup Dessert. Red bean soup is in the category of Cantonese desserts called tong sui (糖水), literally means sugar water. It is a popular item on the menu of most Chinese dessert houses in Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore. The red bean soup is also regularly included in the Chinese banquet package as the.
This recipe is part of our collection of Chinese holiday and festival foods. Sign up for our newsletter to receive family-friendly activity, recipe and craft ideas throughout the year! Tāng Hóngdòu (汤紅豆), otherwise known as Red Bean Soup-chan, Hongdou, or (more commonly) Hong, is a fictional character created by tumblr user lunakatsuma for the Dessert Anime. You can cook Red Bean Soup Dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Soup Dessert
- You need 1 cup of each of mix azuki bean and kidney bean.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 800 ml of water.
- It’s of garnish option 1.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange zest OR.
- Prepare of garnish option 2.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
Being Chinese, her surname is Tāng and her first name is Hóngdòu. Today I want to show you how to prepare a traditional Cantonese dessert which is called red bean soup 红豆沙. Red bean soup is in the category of Cantonese. The traditional red bean dessert recipe also calls for dried tangerine peel , or Chenpi 陳皮, which you can also get at your local wet market.
Red Bean Soup Dessert instructions
- Put red bean and water with a drop of oil intoa in preasure cooker for 20 minute then add sugar then simmer another 5 minute.
- SERVING OPTION 1,red bean and kidney bean soup dessert as it is.
- SERVING OPTION 2, serve hot red bean soup top coconut milk.
- ANOTHER SERVING OPTION 3, Let red bean soup cooled down first then put it in a blender and blend till till smooth and serve.
Red Bean Soup is unbelievably easy to make, requires only a few ingredients you can store in the pantry. And Instant Pot Pressure Cooker makes Serve: You can serve red bean soup hot, warm, or cold. A deliciously satisfying dessert for all types of weather! You can also drizzle some coconut milk. Chinese Coconut Red Bean Soup with Tapioca PearlsThe Tasty Bite. tapioca pearls, water, rock sugar, coconut milk, small red beans.