Sweet Potato In Coconut Milk Dessert. Mung Bean Sweet Potato with Coconut Milk Dessert This dessert recipe combines mung bean and sweet potato, they are cooked into rich and creamy dessert by adding in coconut palm sugar and coconut milk. Dessert has a new healthy ingredient in town: sweet potatoes!
Coconut milk–an occasional indulgence because of the saturated fat–contributes rich flavor. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a medium microwaveable bowl and mash thoroughly with a potato masher. Add coconut milk, ginger and salt; stir well. You can cook Sweet Potato In Coconut Milk Dessert using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato In Coconut Milk Dessert
- It’s 1 large of sweet potatoes.
- You need of COCONUT MILK.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
Add the potatoes, cabbage and shredded coconut. We had the Cabbage with sweet potato and coconut milk, Avocado-Corn Salad with lime vinaigrette (my favorite) and Pineapple-coconut crisp with vanilla ice cream. This dessert recipe combines mung bean and sweet potato, they are cooked into rich and creamy dessert by adding in coconut palm sugar and coconut milk. palm Taro and sweet potato in Sweet Coconut Milk Filipino Dessert Halo-halo Haluhalo Sweet Treat Ice-cream Flan Coconut Tapioca Pearls Selling ice cream ancient a scoop of coconut milk ice cream and many of topping Banana grilled with sweet coconut milk on the stove. Sweet potato with coconut milk ,Thai dessert.
Sweet Potato In Coconut Milk Dessert step by step
- Cut the sweet potato and immediately put into a pot with 2cups of water ,then bring it to a boil then simmer for full 5 minutes with lid covered.
- Drain the excess,water ,remaining 1cup of water with the cooked sweet potato then add coconut milk with a dash of salt and 2 tbsp of sugar then simmer for another 1 minutes then off heat and serve.
- SERVING OPTION WARM OR COLD ,SWEET POTATO IN COCONUT MILK DESSERT TOP CRANBERRY.
- BELOW,ARE FEW COCONUT MILK RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336891-mung-bean-dessert-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346150-valentines-day-papaya-coconut-vegan-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/438175-kidney-bean-and-jello-in-coconut-milk-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338304-carrot-and-orange-juice-with-coconut-jello https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338276-avocado-and-coconut-jello-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360686-coconut-shake-easy-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338249-4th-of-july-coconut-jello.
Is naturally sweet from the sweet potatoes and coconut milk. Spicy from the garlic and chipotle powder. And surprisingly filling, thanks to the addition of crunchy, spicy baked chickpeas. A sweet and spicy soup with sweet potato, coconut milk, and yellow curry powder. Wrap the sweet potatoes in aluminum foil.