Easy thai deep fried banana dessert. It's difficult to make fried bananas as good as those sold by street-food vendors in Thailand and elsewhere. That said, this recipe is as close as it can get and gets rave reviews from Thai and Singaporean taste testers. It can be served with coconut ice cream, but vanilla ice cream works too, or just enjoy them hot from the pan.
Enjoy these fried bananas hot from the pan, or add some ice cream or whipped cream and chocolate sauce for an extra special (and yummy) treat. The Best Fried Banana Dessert Recipes on Yummly Banana Bundt Cake, Healthy Chocolate Banana Brownies, Gluten-free Honey-cinnamon Breakfast Cookies One of the best banana recipes is fried bananas made of sweet, overripe bananas and a simple batter. You can have Easy thai deep fried banana dessert using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy thai deep fried banana dessert
- It’s of Main.
- You need 3 medium of to large bananas slice into medium to thick pieces.
- Prepare 4 cup of oil to deep fry.. Use 3 – 4 cups depending.
- Prepare of batter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice flour (or all purpose).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut(optional).
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of ice cream scoop.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup drizzled over or alternative.
I personally think that deep fried bananas are way underrated. They are delicious, healthy and perfect as a dessert or afternoon snack. This is an easy battered fried bananas recipe that yields extra crispy coating, with caramelized bananas inside. Transfer banana slices to a paper towel-lined plate.
Easy thai deep fried banana dessert instructions
- chop bananas into equal portions.
- heat up oil on low – medium heat.
- mix all the dry ingredients together.
- slowly add the water to the dry ingredients making a thick batter.
- dip the banana pieces in the batter , once oil has heated place in the oil.
- Turn the bananas once theyre half cooked on the one side. Should be a minute on either side or until golden brown and crispy.
- remove and drain on kitchen towel to remove any excess oil.
- serve with vanilla icecream. Drizzle maple syrup or alternative. Enjoy.
These pan fried cinnamon bananas are soooooo good! They only take a few minutes to make and they transform boring old bananas into a drool-worthy snack or dessert. I eat my pan fried bananas all on their own, but they would taste amazing (seriously AMAZING) served over ice cream. Or you could eat them with yogurt. Or even on french toast or.