Indian sweet dessert. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region.
The collection includes traditional North Indian sweets, South Indian sweets and other modern variations. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. Paneer kheer recipe with step by step photos – one more quick sweet dessert recipe of kheer, that can be made for. You can cook Indian sweet dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian sweet dessert
- Prepare of Suji ki kheer ( Indian milk dessert).
- You need 5 tbsp of flour called: suji.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1 bunch of unsalted cashew.
- Prepare 5 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 bunch of raisins.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
Dessert makes us go weak in the knees. It's a warm blanket on a cold winter evening and without a doubt Indian desserts tops our list when we crave a sweet treat. Here are the sweetest bites to help you celebrate Diwali or India is renowned for its sweets, or mithai in Hindi-Urdu. Indian desserts, like much of the vast.
Indian sweet dessert instructions
- boil milk in a non sticky pan..
- cut into half the green cardamom and add as milk starts to boiled up..
- soak the cashews ( prefer white cashew) in luke warm water and add it..
- add suji. you can purchase this in Indian market. add sugar and keep stirring.
- lastly, add raisins and shredded coconut. stir continuously until the dish starts to get thicker and bubbles up in the middle. i prefer orange raisin but the brown raisin is a good substitute and for shredded coconut, you can purchase a, package on Indian market. if not, take a dried coconut and shred it. for the best result, you can add other various nuts like almonds. refrigerate , let it cool and serve it. can be eaten hot but not meant to. cool taste better. enjoy!.
Vegan Indian Desserts and Sweets Recipes. India is a country for sweets and desserts, a place where desserts after dinner or lunch, are a must and make the meal complete. Desserts or sweets are the cherry topping of Indian culture. Indian Dessert or Sweet Balo shahi Indian sweet Asian sweet dessert Bebinca, traditional Goan dessert from coconut milk dough, sweet Indian pudding on a metal plate, close up. Indian sweets bear little resemblance to traditional Western desserts and not having a point of reference can make it hard to decipher what's on your plate and how to eat it.