Indian sweet dessert Barfi. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region.
When we think of Indian sweets or mithai the first thing that comes to our minds is barfi. Barfi is very popular all over India, and is made for varied occasions like pujas, festivals, parties, to celebrate an achievement, or simply because it is so tasty! Indian Sweets – whenever my Indian colleagues would go home to India, they'd always bring back these delicious sweet desserts. indian vegetarian recipes, Indian Sweet, Fasting, Navaratri Food, Lauki Barfi, indian recipe, marathi recipes, Indian food, Indian Recipe, Marathi Recipe. You can cook Indian sweet dessert Barfi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian sweet dessert Barfi
- Prepare 3 cup of dry milk.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed pistacho.
- You need 1 cup of crashed almonds.
- It’s 2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Indian Dessert Recipes: Dessert makes us go weak in the knees. Its a warm blanket on a cold winter evening. There is no denying the fact, that desserts give a befitting end to any meal! Barfi made with cashew nuts and milk, topped with silver varq.
Indian sweet dessert Barfi step by step
- in bowl add dry milk and heavy whipping cream and mix together . put in the microwave and cook about 5 to 7 minutes . take it out of the microwave and let it cool off ..
- in saucepan add water and sugar cook and stir until sugar is little bit is sticky . stirring occasionally turn off the heat . do not stop stirring ..
- add pistacho , almonds , cardamom powder in the milk mixture and mix together , add sugar syrup and mix . put the mixture in try and flat the mixture . for garnishing put almonds and pistacho.
Usually exchanged as a sweet gift on special occasions. Indian sweets bear little resemblance to traditional Western desserts and not having a point of reference can make it hard to decipher what's on your plate and how to eat it. While it's easy to be perplexed about that plate of diamond-shaped barfi or a bowl of syrupy gulab jamun, an adventurous. Kaju barfi is a cashew-based Indian dessert similar to fudge. It is traditionally shaped like a diamond and is one of the more expensive sweets found in Like many Indian desserts, kulfi has also been borrowed from Persian cuisine.