Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai. Ras malai or rossomalai is a dessert originating from the eastern regions of the Indian subcontinent, possibly Bengal or Odisha. The name ras malai is the. This spongy and creamy Indian desert is perfect to welcome guests!
This spongy and creamy Indian desert is perfect to welcome guests! Paneer is an Indian cheese that. Like Rasgullas, Rasmalai is also made with homemade cheese known as "paneer" or "chana". You can have Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai
- Prepare 2 liter of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of of teaspoon saffron.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rose water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped nuts of your choice (optional).
Instead of being soaked in sugar syrup like Rasgullas, Rasmalai is soaked in. Indian Desserts, Indian Sweets, Indian Food Recipes, Sorbet, Fried Fish Recipes Rasmalai recipe – Learn how to make easy rasmalai with step by step pictures. Malai Kulfi – Cook With Manali. Creamy and delicious Malai Kulfi is the perfect homemade treat!
Creamy Indian Desert Rasmalai instructions
- Boil 1 litre milk and add lemon juice to the boiling milk. Do not reduce the heat. The milk with start separating the curd and whey..
- Once the curd is fully separated, strain out the curd and run it under cold water and set it aside..
- Put the remaining milk in a thick bottom pan and add saffron and 3 crushed cardamom pods. Leave the milk to reduce on low heat, keep stirring occasionally so that it does not burn. Remove once it is reduced to 40%..
- Blend the separated curd in a blender. Knead the curd till the fat is separated. It will have a paste like consistency then you can form a dough. Make even balls from the dough and flatten them slightly..
- Boil 1 ½ cup sugar in water in wide pan. Add the flatten dough balls to the water and boil for 18-20 mins. The water should be boiling all the time..
- Remove once the balls have doubled its size. Give the balls a little squeeze, be careful as they can break. Handle very gently..
- Add remaining sugar to the reduced milk and dissolve then add the balls to the reduced milk and refrigerate for 4-5 hours..
- Garnish with chopped nuts of your choice and enjoy your Rasmalai!.
Served in a delicious silky milk sauce. Indian dessert recipe that tastes soooooo good. #rasmalai, #indiandesserts Soft and melts in mouth cottage cheese patties in saffron flavored creamy milk rabri. Rasmalai is the most liked desserts among the Indians. I love Rsamalai very much, because of this I will make it in my own house. If you want to make Rasmalai fast, then use ready-made rasgulla, made very easily by making rabri.