Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls. These Nutella® cinnamon rolls are a chocolate and hazelnut version of cinnamon rolls that will make all the chocolate-loving people in your life very happy. Chococlate Hazelnut Brioche Cake is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert for you and your family Add the egg and vanilla and pulse to combine, then add the chocolate chips (if using) and pulse lightly. Spread the hazelnut filling over the entire surface of the dough and then roll it up from the longer side.
Gradually add granulated sugar, beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Chocolate hazelnut truffles are a delicious Easter treat. These yummy Easter egg truffles are vegan and super easy to make! You can have Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls
- You need 1 packages of egg roll wrappers (can use wonton wrappers for smaller rolls).
- You need 1 of jar Nutella chocolate spread.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped hazelnuts ( can use any nut you like).
- You need 1 of powdered sugar to sprinkle on top (optional).
- It’s 1 of oil for deep frying or deep skillet to pan fry..
- Prepare 1 of water to seal edges.
Then roll a teaspoonful of the truffles mixture between your hands forming an egg shape. Cover the two bowls with plastic wrap and allow the eggs. Hazelnut sponge with chocolate ganache cake recipe. Gluten-free, flourless moist chocolate & hazelnut cake recipe with easy instructions by Videoculinary.
Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Egg rolls instructions
- Take egg roll or wonton wrapper and place in a diamond shape..
- Take 2 tablespoons of the hazelnut spread and place across middle of wrapper leaving room on the sides to roll. Use less if using wonton wrappers since they are smaller..
- Sprinkle some of the chopped nuts onto the chocolate spread. I use a food processor to finely chop my hazelnuts, but chopped is fine also..
- Take the corner closest to you and fold over just past the chocolate and nuts..
- Fold over each side to meet in the middle to seal and hold mixture inside wrapper. Like a burrito..
- Making sure edges are secure, continue tightly rolling towards the top of the wrapper..
- When almost to the top, leave a edge and dip your fingers in the water and dab around the edge of the top on inside edge..
- Continue to roll to seal the wrapper. The water will act as a glue to hold roll together..
- Heat the oil to 375 while preparing the rolls. When oil is heated, cook a few at a time. This does not take long to brown. Just a few minutes. If pan frying, place sealed flap down in pan first to keep sealed. Do not over crowd..
- Flip over if pan frying when golden brown on both sides. If deep frying, it should brown all at once, you may have to flip if needed. Do not over crowd, just cook a few at a time not to over crowd..
- When golden brown, remove from oil and drain on paper towels to absorb the excess oil. Can use baking rack also..
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar while hot or after cooled, this step is optional. I just like it..
- I took picture of both egg roll and wonton rolls to show the size difference. Bite size or full size, both are great!.
The famous hazelnut-chocolate spread stars in sweet Nutella desserts, from cakes Three of my favorite foods—chocolate, hazelnuts and puff pastry—come together for an impressive dessert. Cocoa, hazelnuts, sugar, milk, vanilla, and a few others. There's not a lot of fake stuff in there that would make you want to run away if you There's something about freshly made chocolate hazelnut spread that the store bought version (that sat on the store shelves for who knows how long) can't beat. An easy recipe for grilled pineapple with coconut whipped cream and hazelnuts. Egg-less chocolate chip cookie dough quickly fried in an eggroll wrapper then served warm with ice cream and chocolate syrup.