Indian cheese cake. Indian cheese cake is prepared by putting together ricotta cheese, semolina, sugar, milk in a blender and then baking it till done. Chena Poda – The Indian Cheese cake! It's decadent, delicious and perfect for any occasion.
Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. This cheesecake was loved by the. This Cheese cake recipe requires absolutely no cooking or baking. You can cook Indian cheese cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian cheese cake
- You need 1/2 kg of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semolina.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Manjula's Kitchen is your home for Indian Vegetarian Recipes and delicious Cooking Videos. Order online these delicious cheese cakes made by our expert bakers a day before or at least eight hours in advance prior to your golden jubilee celebrations. My first attempt making Mawa Cake Mawa is nothing but the cheese obtained by reducing milk for a long time in an open pan. It is also known as Khoya and is widely used in many Indian sweet and.
Indian cheese cake instructions
- Boil milk add vinegar and boil again for a while. cheese will form. drain water..
- Add semolina, sugar, and cardamom powder. mix it well till it become soft. add little water for cake constistancy. keep moist. add some dry fruits..
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 200 degree celcius for 15 mins..
- Cake is ready.
PagesBusinessesFood & drinkThe curvy curry loverVideosTHE GREAT INDIAN CHEESE CAKE!! This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Ingredients and preferred types of dessert vary by region. Place a large coffee filter in a large strainer.