Passion fruit cheesecake. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the cream cheese and continue to process. The cheesecake crust on this is really the kicker as far as flavor and texture goes.
The Cheesecake Factory Special LemonadeSweet and tart, made fresh at the bar. Combine all ingredients for the jelly in a pot and bring to a boil. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. You can have Passion fruit cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Passion fruit cheesecake
- You need 15 pieces of Shredded wheat meal.
- Prepare 50 gr of butter.
- You need 150 gr of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of yolks.
- Prepare 250 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 10 gr of gelatin.
- It’s 100 gr of passion juice.
- It’s 100 gr of caster sugar.
- It’s of Toping:.
- You need 30 gr of water.
- Prepare 50 gr of passion juice with seed.
- You need 5 gr of gelatin.
- Prepare 50 gr of caster sugar.
Plus I have a ton of homemade cream cheese lying in the fridge, waiting to be used. I got the recipe for the biscuit and the cheesecake from the book "The Square: Sweet" by Philip Howard.
Passion fruit cheesecake step by step
- Crush or blend the wheatmeal into crumb. Add butter and mix well into a pan. Press it flat and pop it in a freezer about 30-45 mins until the base is hard.
- Beat the whipping cream until it becomes thick.
- Boil the water. Use a bowl to steam the yolk(make sure the bowl not touch the water) and whisk until the color changes lightly. And steam the cream cheese and beat until it’s smooth. Mix the egg into the cream cheese and beat at a medium until them mix well. Wrap it and leave it cool.
- Dissolve gelatin in a hot water. Add sugar into passion juice and boil. Add gelatin into the mixed passion juice. Pop in a cool water to make sure the mixed is cool.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs into the whipping cream. Add 1/3 the mixed into the mixed of passion fruit. And then add the rest and mix it well.
- Pour the mixed into a pan. Use a spatula to break the Bubble. Leave it in a fridge about 1-2 hours.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a warm water. Boil sugar with passion fruit and water. Mix them well and leave it cool. Pour the mixture over the top. Leave it in a fridge until the jelly sets.