Apple Cider Caramel Cookies.
You can have Apple Cider Caramel Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Cider Caramel Cookies
- It’s 1 Cup of butter , unsalted nearly melted.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 7.4 Ounces of Apple Spiced Cider Drink Mix.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 3 Cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 14 Ounces of Caramels Kraft.
Apple Cider Caramel Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- In a mixer, mix together butter, sugar, salt, and all 10 packets of apple cider mix until smooth and fluffy..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract, then mix in the baking soda and baking powder. Add the flour and mix until just combined..
- With a standard cookie scoop, scoop the dough scraping off the excess as you go up the bowl. Flatten the dough slightly in your hand and place a caramel in the center..
- Work the dough around the caramel, sealing it well. Place the cookies two inches apart on the sheets..
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown around the edges..
- After baking, carefully slide the parchment with the cookies onto the counter. Let cool until they are no longer soft but still slightly warm (about 5-10 minutes)..
- Twist gently to remove and cool the rest of the way upside down on the parchment or on a cooling rack..