Okara Apple Cheesecake.
You can cook Okara Apple Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okara Apple Cheesecake
- You need 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 50 grams of ☆Silken tofu.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Pancake mix.
- Prepare 60 grams of ★Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★Processed cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 2 of Apples.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
Okara Apple Cheesecake instructions
- Cut the apples into quarters, remove the core and peel. Cut each piece into 6 or 8 wedges. Put all the filling ingredients into a pan. Cover with a lid and simmer until soft. (You can add the cinnamon at the last stage if you want.).
- Remove the lid and sauté the apple slices until browned. Be sure to brown them properly at this stage. Note: Don't wash the pan afterwards, since it will be used again. Preheat the oven to 350F/180C..
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Add ★ milk, finely shredded cheese and sugar in a pan, and heat to dissolve the sugar and cheese. Add this mixture to the bowl with the ☆ ingredients. Finally, add the egg and lemon juice and mix well. It will be a very thick batter..
- Butter a tart mold and pour in the batter. Smooth out the surface. Line the top with the cooked apple slices. Start with the thicker slices around the rim, and overlap the slices going in circles towards the middle. Roll up a slice or two for the center..
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 350F/180C oven. In the meantime, make a quick glaze. Put 1 tablespoon of sugar in the pan used earlier to cook the apples, add 2 tablespoons of water, and heat. Turn off the heat when the sugar has melted..
- Brush the glaze on the freshly baked cake to finish. Cool, and chill in the refrigerator before eating. (I made the cake in the photo above with 1 apple. The top photo is with 2 apples)..
- It looks like this when it's cut! If you let it rest for a day in the refrigerator, it becomes really moist..