Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples. Great recipe for Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples. I put together my three favorite things: sweet potatoes, Jonathan apples and cheese cake. As I had expected the cake tasted brilliant!!
Pulse gingersnaps and salt in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake. You can cook Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples
- You need of For the filling.
- It’s 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 200 grams of Sweet potatoes (peeled after microwaving).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of of each Heavy cream and yogurt.
- You need 50 of to 70 grams Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare of Stewed Jonathan Apples:.
- It’s 2 small of ones Jonathan apples.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons Sugar.
- It’s of For the biscuit base:.
- You need 80 grams of Biscuits.
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
Brownie muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate cake tart icing chupa chups sesame snaps. Strain, transfer to a food processor and pulse until the sweet potato becomes a smooth puree. Dot with about half the margarine.
Cheesecake with Sweet Potatoes and Jonathan Apples step by step
- For the stewed apples: Slice the apples into thin quarter rounds. Put the apples, sugar and apple peels in a dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 600 W for about 4 minutes..
- The moisture comes from the apples like this, 2 to 3 cm at the bottom. Peel off the cling film and microwave again at 600 W for about 4 minutes..
- After 2 minutes, take out the dish and stir the contents well..
- Once you've finished microwaving, the moisture should have evaporated. (if there's still some moisture leftover, microwave again.) Stir quickly and leave to cool..
- After the apples have cooled down, chill in the fridge. In half a day or overnight, the apples will be coloured pink like this. Discard the peels..
- I like to eat a generous portion of the apples with yogurt. I divided it into 2 portions and froze the leftovers..
- Crush the biscuits finely in a food processor (or bash in a plastic bag with a rolling pin). Add the melted butter and spread the mixture on the bottom of the cake tin..
- Leave all the ingredients at room temperature. Grease the cake tin with butter. Microwave the sweet potato and peel to obtain 200 g..
- Make the filling: Put all the ingredients in a mixer and mix until smooth. If the mixer becomes stuck, adjust the content with a plastic spatula..
- Add the stewed apples and stir quickly. Pour the filling into the cake tin. Bake for about 50 minutes in an oven pre-heated around 160-170°C..
- I baked half of the listed ingredients into a 15 cm round cake tin. I sprinkled diced almonds along the sides before baking..
Or add some toasted pecan halves or a streusel. Place a baking pan of hot water under cheesecake pan. This can be prepared the day before. To make the crust, add flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse several times to mix. This quick cake has lots of delicious apples, sweet potatoes, spices, pecans and caramel.