No-Bake Apple Cheesecake.
You can have No-Bake Apple Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Apple Cheesecake
- You need 100 grams of ◎Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- You need 100 grams of ◎Yogurt (unsweetened).
- Prepare 40 grams of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Lemon juice.
- Prepare 8 grams of ●Gelatin.
- You need 4 tbsp of ●Apple Juice (please see Helpful Hints).
- You need 50 grams of ○Plain biscuits (cookies).
- Prepare 25 grams of ○Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of ＊Sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of ＊Water.
- You need 2 tsp of △Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of △Sugar.
No-Bake Apple Cheesecake step by step
- We will be using the apple skins so wash them well. Peel the skins and slice just enough with a slicer for the rose petals. Dice the rest into 5mm cubes..
- Place the apple skins from Step 1, the apple sliced for the rose petals, and the ＊ingredients in a microwave safe container. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1~2 minutes. After microwaving, remove the plastic wrap and let sit for 2~3 hours..
- Place the remaining 150~200g of the remaining apple (your preference) into a microwave safe container with the △ ingredients, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1 and 1/2 minutes..
- Finely break up the biscuits, mix together with the melted butter, press into the mold, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Place the room temperature cream cheese and sugar into a bowl and mix well with a whisk. Add the other ◎ ingredients and mix together until smooth. (You can use a food processor to mix everything together easily). Lastly, combine the cubed apples with the juice from step 3..
- Take out 4 tablespoons of the apple juice that have come out of step 2 and soak the gelatin, heat up for 20~30 seconds to dissolve, add to the bowl from step 5, and mix. Pour into the mold from step 4, and let chill for 2~3 hours in the fridge to set..
- After letting the apples for the flowers from step 2 sit for 2~3 hours, they will turn a pretty rose color. Remove the skin and shape the apple pieces into roses..
- After the cheesecake has set, remove it from the mold, decorate with the apple roses, and it's done!.
READ : Recipe: Tasty Orange Kiwi Popsicles – No Sugar Summer Healthy Treat – Kid’s Favorite – Two Ingredients Treat