Tea and Apple Drop Cookies.
You can cook Tea and Apple Drop Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tea and Apple Drop Cookies
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Butter.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Tea leaves (Earl Grey if you have it).
- It’s 20 grams of Almonds.
- You need 1 of ●Apple.
- You need 10 grams of ●Butter.
- It’s 20 grams of ●Sugar.
- You need 20 grams of ●Honey.
Tea and Apple Drop Cookies instructions
- First, cut the apples. Put all the ● ingredients into a pot and cook for 20 minutes on low heat..
- Stir occasionally until it turns close to the color shown in the photo. Remove from heat and let cool..
- Next, put all of the remaining ingredients into a bowl. Mix it together until everything is thoroughly incorporated..
- Once mixed, add the apples from Step 2 and lightly mix. It's okay if the liquid from the apples becomes a bit thick..
- Mold the dough into about 3-cm balls, then bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15~20 minutes..