Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan.
You can cook Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan
- You need of Cheesecake Batter.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice (concentrate).
- You need of Stewed apple.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan instructions
- Chop the cream cheese into 2 cm chunks and the butter into 5 mm chunks. Combine in a heatproof bowl..
- Heat Step 1 in a microwave at 600 W for 1 minute to soften, then use a whisk to mix until creamy..
- Add the remaining cheesecake batter ingredients to Step 2 and mix well..
- [For the stewed apples] Peel the apple and remove the core. Cut into 7 mm wedges..
- Put the sliced apple, sugar, and butter into a frying pan, turn the heat to medium, and cover with a lid, stirring occasionally..
- After about 3 minutes, open the lid and heat for another 3 minutes over medium heat while stirring constantly. Turn off the heat after 3 minutes (stew until just a bit of the liquid remains.).
- Arrange the stewed apples in the frying pan in a circle..
- Pour Step 3's cheesecake batter into the frying pan from Step 7, above the apples (be careful not to move the apples.).
- Cover Step 8 with a lid, then turn the heat to the lowest setting and steam for 12 minutes..
- Open the lid a little to dry it, then once the cake has set, turn off the heat. Let sit covered for 10 minutes..
- Open the frying pan lid, then use a rubber spatula to loosen the sides of the cake so that you can remove it cleanly from the pan..
- Top the frying pan with a large plate, then flip the plate and skillet over while pressing the plate to the pan to remove the cake..