Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas).
You can cook Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas) using 11 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas)
- It’s of Stewed apples.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 15 grams of Butter.
- You need of Cheesecake batter:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice (concentrate).
Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas) instructions
- [To make the stewed apples] 1. Peel and core the apple and slice into 5 mm wedges..
- 2. In a skillet, add and mix the sliced apple, sugar, and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally..
- 3. After about 3 minutes, open the lid and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring. Once the liquid evaporates, turn off the heat..
- 4. Put the liquid from the stewed apples from Step 3 into the rice cooker pan..
- 5. Arrange the stewed apples in a spiral pattern in the rice cooker pan. If there is any liquid remaining in the skillet, pour it over the stewed apples..
- Place the stewed apples so the edges come out to the sides of the pan a little. This way, the side of the cake will be covered with the stewed apples and look nice..
- Cut the cream cheese and butter into small pieces and place them in a microwave-safe container. Soften them in a microwave at 600W for about 1 minute..
- Cream the Step 7 mixture with a whisk..
- Add the remaining ingredients for cheesecake batter into the cream cheese mixture and mix well..
- Gently pour the Step 9 batter into the rice cooker pan and press start. (※ Be careful not to move the stewed apples that you arranged.).
- Cook for 35 minutes, and open the lid a little to see if the cake is done. If it looks fluffy and ready, turn off the switch early..
- When you open the lid, please be careful as very hot steam comes out..
- Turn off the switch and leave it with the cover closed for about 10 minutes..
- Wear oven mitts and take the rice cooker pan out. Let it cool for a while. (The cake will fall apart easily if removed while hot.).
- Cover the pan with a large plate, and flip over to remove the cake from the pan..
- This is a cross section. (Chill it before cutting to slice it nicely.).
- I made this cake in an IH rice cooker (not the IH pressure rice cooker)..
- Please note that depending on the rice cooker, you may need to cook it with more than 1 cycle..
- The same cake made in a skillet (uses half the amount of the batter): "For Christmas: Apple Cheesecake in a Skillet!" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146465-apple-cheesecake-in-a-frying-pan.
- "Pettit Apple Cheesecake" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149933-apple-cheesecakes-for-christmas.
- A rice cooker apple cake recipe. "Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154993-cinnamon-apple-cake-with-pancake-mix-in-rice-cooker.
- "For Christmas & New Years: An Apple Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cooker.
- ☆ I have posted dessert and main dish recipes for Christmas on my journal on Dec. 12th 2013 (Japanese only)..