Biscotti Cinnamon Apple. Find Deals on Buy Biscotti in Snack Food on Amazon. These Cinnamon Apple Biscotti are full of amazing flavor and are easy to prepare thanks to an exciting new product! These make a perfect Rosh Hashanah dessert!
Updated to add availability in Brooklyn. This recipe uses defrosted frozen apple juice concentrate. Homemade concentrate can be created by cooking down apple juice or cider until it is reduced in half. You can cook Biscotti Cinnamon Apple using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscotti Cinnamon Apple
- Prepare 120 grams of Strong bread flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of ☆Maple syrup.
- You need 50 grams of ☆Apple jam ( I used "Abracadabra ♪ Apple Jam" by P-ko mama,.
- It’s 40 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 grams of ☆Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of Milk (or 60 g yogurt and 10 g milk for crispier biscotti).
- It’s 4 of drops ☆Vanilla oil.
The dried apple gives a nice bit of soft texture to these crisp biscotti. They really do taste a lot like apple pie, just with a whole lot more texture. Now, to be clear, these biscotti aren't made with fresh apples, as the dried apples allow the biscotti to bake more quickly. These are probably the healthiest biscotti ever 🙂 Crunchy, and wonderfully flavored because of the apple cinnamon combination.
Biscotti Cinnamon Apple instructions
- Cream the butter, then add the sugar and mix..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ and mix them in. Add the milk and mix together..
- Add the strong bread flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder, and mix. Fold in the chopped walnuts..
- Shape the dough into a log. Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 25 minutes..
- When it has cooled a bit, cut into slices. (I cut it into about 7mm thick slices.) Place the slices on a baking tray..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 160℃ for about 12 minutes. Flip the biscotti and bake the other side for about another 12 minutes..
- Let them cool down on a rack etc. Put them in a container, and keep in the refrigerator..
I personally love to dunk them in my morning coffee. It is such a delightful breakfast. Apple Cinnamon Biscotti (printable recipe) – makes a lot. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.