Apple Cinnamon Cookies.
You can cook Apple Cinnamon Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Cookies
- You need 3 tablespoons of Nutcessity Gingerbread Spiced Almond Nut Spread.
- You need 150 g of porridge oats.
- It’s 2 of apples, grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of agave syrup.
- Prepare 6 of dried apricots, soaked in water for 6 hours+ and then drained.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s of nuts to decorate.
Apple Cinnamon Cookies step by step
- Blend everything (minus the oats) together until well combined..
- Turn out into a large bowl and add the oats..
- Combine well and roll into 9 even shaped balls, then top with the nuts (I went pecan!).
- Keep and eat from the fridge, or flatten and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180degrees celcius..