Custard apple ice-cream.
You can cook Custard apple ice-cream using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custard apple ice-cream
- Prepare 4-5 of Custard apple.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- You need 200 gram of Cream.
- It’s 1 handful of Crushed dryfruits and tutti frutti for garnishing.
Custard apple ice-cream instructions
- Take out the pulp of custard apples. We need 1cup pulp approximately..
- In a bowl take milk and milk powder (dissolved in warm milk without any lumps)..
- Add whipping cream and icing sugar..
- Beat well with a hand beater..
- Pour this mixture to a blender and add custard apple pulp..
- Pulse the blender 3secs for 5times at regular intervals..
- Pour this mixture in an airtight container and keep in the freezer..
- After 3-4hours,take out and beat the mixture in a hand beater and place again in the freezer for 8hours or overnight..
- No cooking custard apple ice-cream is ready to serve..
- Garnish with chopped dryfruits and tutti frutti and serve..