Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce.
You can have Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce
- You need 2 of granny Smith (Green apple).
- You need 1/2 cup of amul fresh cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- It’s 11/2 of cup whipped cream (after whipping).
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grounded cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4-6 of oats or any digestive biscuits crushed.
- You need of For caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of maul fresh cream at room temperatur or little warm.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
Apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce step by step
- First peel and chop apples in small pieces.
- Heat a pan.Add butter to this.Then add Brown sugar.Cook till apple become tender. Let it cool down..
- After apple camporte cool down, in a blender blend half of it and make like a paste.Reserve half for layering and topping..
- Now in a big bowl add fresh cream; milkmaid and blended apple camporte..
- Mix well. Then gently fold whip cream in mixture..
- Fill half the mix in a loaf pan.Then add apple camporte reserved and crushed oats digestive biscuits..
- Then fill remaining ice cream mix and top with apple.camporte and crushed biscuits..
- Cling wrap touching ice cream to.avoid formation of ice crystals..
- Freeze it overnight or at least for 4 hrs.
- For caramel sauce heat a non stick pan.Add Brown sugar to pan and let it melt..
- After sugar is completely melted add warm cream mix well..
- Then add butter at low flame and incorporate in sugar and cream mixture.
- Scoop out ice cream and serve with fresh apple and caramel sauce.