Custard Apple icecream.
You can have Custard Apple icecream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard Apple icecream
- You need 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of custard apple (sitaphal) pulp.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Custard Apple icecream step by step
- Combine all the ingredients except the custard apple pulp and mix well till the sugar dissolves. Add the custard apple pulp and mix well..
- Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is semi-set..
- Churn from beeter till the ice crystals break and the ice-cream is smooth and creamy..
- Again Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze for 5 to 6 hours. Icecream is ready…..