Apple, Peanut butter breakfast cookies. Each Of Our Recipe Is A Tried & True Way To Enjoy Your Bays And Breakfast. Stir in oats, raisins, apple, carrot and coconut. Drop by measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
But they're much healthier than regular treats…so you can eat them in the morning. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. On a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper, portion out heaping tablespoon cookies. You can have Apple, Peanut butter breakfast cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple, Peanut butter breakfast cookies
- Prepare 1 of red, 1 green apple shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, cinnamon and nutmeg powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's such a delight to spread on biscuits, bagels, and more. And it's a great ingredient for baking, too. No other changes needed to the recipe. Double Batch: The recipe can easily be doubled to make a bigger batch.
Apple, Peanut butter breakfast cookies step by step
- Add butter, peanut butter and egg and mix until light and fluffy, add vanilla extract and egg and mix until well incorporated.
- Mix together dry ingredients, add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Now stir in apple, scoop spoonful onto greased baking tray and bake for 12 – 15 minutes @ 180 degrees, rest for 5 minutes before cooling on wire rack.
- Enjoy as a snack or as breakfast cookies on the go!.
Spoon dough out by heaping tablespoons onto lined baking sheet. They taste great and they are the perfect on-the-go breakfast for all of those busy mornings. But now it's time for having fun in school! Baker-man and I have been singing this little rap (from his favorite kids' show) for several weeks now in prep for the big day, which was today! Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.