Apple Oats Biscotti.
You can cook Apple Oats Biscotti using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Oats Biscotti
- It’s 11/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 of medium apples peeled cored and grated.
- Prepare 110 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts of your choice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs at room temperature.
Apple Oats Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 and line baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and oats. Keep it aside.
- Blend butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs 1 at a time and blend for 40 seconds before adding next one. Blend until pale and smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add grated apple, nuts and gently fold.
- Divide dough and drop on baking tray leaving gap between them. Shape dough like log using spatula.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Slice the baked dough into 1/2 inch diagonal slices.
- Place slices on baking tray.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until dry and crisp in preheated oven at 180.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container and serve with steaming hot tea or coffee.