Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream.
You can have Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream
- You need 3 of apples.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of active yeast.
- It’s as needed of water to make thick paste.
- Prepare of Chashni.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron (kesar).
- You need Pinch of elaichi powder.
- You need of Kesar ice-cream.
- You need 8-10 scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Prepare 4 tsp of hot milk.
- You need Pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pista.
- Prepare of Frying.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- It’s of For topping.
- Prepare as needed of Maple syrup.
Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream step by step
- Take yeast,icing sugar and 4 tsp warm water mix well keep aside for 5 minutes…now add flour to it..add water to make a thick paste keep aside for 15 minutes….
- Now make chashni by adding water sugar,pinch of saffron and a pinch of elaichi powder…
- Cut the apple (as shown in pic) dip into the batter and deep fry it…
- Now add the fried jalebi to the chashni..let it cool now.
- Take a grinder add vanilla icecream,kesar and pista to it and grind it..keep in a air tight container for 4 to 6 hours…
- Now take a serving tray keep jalebis..then with the help of a scooper add scoop of kesar icecream and top up with some maple syrup..enjoy.