Apple granola bars. Nature Valley™ Bars Are a Crunchy & Delicious Snack that You Can Take Anywhere. KIND® snack bars – made with real ingredients like whole nuts, whole grains & whole fruit. Healthy Chewy Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars.
One of the universally appealing things about granola bar recipes is that they're very simple to make, and these are no exception. They are chewy, super easy to make and taste just like apple pie! Learn how to make homemade, no-bake granola bars with this quick, kid-friendly recipe. You can have Apple granola bars using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple granola bars
- It’s 150 g of oats.
- Prepare 50 g of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 140 g of apple.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 40 g of dates.
- Prepare of Optional: 150g dark chocolate.
Apple Crisp Granola Bars combine real apples, cinnamon, and whole grain rolled oats to produce an all-natural, sweet, and nutritious snack. Packed in two-bar pouches, Nature Valley Crunchy. In a medium bowl, combine the rice cereal, oats, and cinnamon. A perfect snack for a crisp fall day!
Apple granola bars step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Mix together oats, flour, egg, maple syrup, oil and salt in a bowl. In a separate dish dice apple and then mix with cinnamon..
- Toss apple in butter in a pan on a low heat to soften a little..
- Mix together apple and oat mixture adding in chopped dates..
- Put mixture into a tray and pat down..
- Place in the oven for around 30 minutes..
- After allowing to cool, slice into 8 pieces. I opted to drizzle them in chocolate as it was the weekend but you can choose not to do this step if you want to keep them a little healthier..
All opinions are my own as always. It was time to make my own granola bars. Many low carb granola bar recipes use fibre syrup, which is not easily available in the UK. Therefore, I decided to use egg white and flaxseed as a binder. The apple and cinnamon give the taste and the nuts and seeds…give you the energy.