Custard apple icecream.
You can cook Custard apple icecream using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custard apple icecream
- It’s 2 of custard apple.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of as required Cherries for decoration.
Custard apple icecream instructions
- Firstly, take out the pulp into a bowl. Stir the pulp and remove the seeds..
- Take milk in a pan heated till remain half. Put it in the fridge to let it cool. Now take pulp, milk and sugar to grind it well. Pour the mixture in a container and keep it in the freezer overnight..
- Take out the container and grind the icecream. Pour the ground icecream again in container and put in the freezer again for a couple of hours. This will help ice-cream become market like soft. Take out the ice cream, put in bowl and garnish with cherries before serving..