Whosayna’s Crushed Apple Sherbet.
You can cook Whosayna’s Crushed Apple Sherbet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Crushed Apple Sherbet
- You need 1 ltr of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tin of Condensed milk (or 1 tin Evaporated milk).
- It’s 2 of Apples.
- It’s 1-2 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Apple syrup or Apple essence.
- It’s of Sugar (if using evaporated milk).
- Prepare cubes of Few Ice.
Whosayna’s Crushed Apple Sherbet step by step
- Peel and cut one apple into cubes.
- Blend milk, condensed milk, ice cream, apple syrup (or essence), apple cubes and ice cubes.
- Pour in a jug or individual glasses, peel and grate the other apple and keep few thin slices for topping.
- Put the grated apple in jug or glasses, pour few drops of red syrup on sides of glasses and top it up with apple slice.
- Can add ice cubes if you like.