Strawberry Breakfast Cookies.
You can have Strawberry Breakfast Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Breakfast Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates (I used craisens).
- Prepare 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut necter (or agave necter).
- It’s 2 cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened flaked coconut.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecan chips.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of plain or vanilla protein powder (I used coconut flavored).
Strawberry Breakfast Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place craisens and banana in food processor and pulse until finely chopped..
- In a large bowl, stir together banana mixture, applesauce, coconut oil and nectar until well combined. Add strawberries and gently stir..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining dry ingredients. Add dry mixture into the wet mixture Nd stir until well combined..
- Form batter into 2" balls, place onto prepared cooking sheet and pat down to about 1/2" thickness..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Cookies will firm up as they cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge..