chocolate chip shortbread fruit pizza. These Easy Chocolate Chip Whipped Shortbread cookies are the absolute melt in your Mouth Shortbread Cookie. Fast, Easy and they will be gone in seconds. The flavors of the ingredients really shine through, so this.
Specially, I used Ghirardelli's melting wafers. You can use chocolate chips too, but wafers are just so easy to work with. Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza is, in my humble opinion, the best kind of pizza ever made. You can have chocolate chip shortbread fruit pizza using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chocolate chip shortbread fruit pizza
- You need 3/4 cup of orange marmalade.
- Prepare of cookie.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of ap flour.
- You need of topping.
- Prepare 1 each of coolwhip.
- You need 1 box of creamcheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of any fruit desired.
- It’s 1 can of pears.
- You need 1 can of peaches.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberrys.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blackberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberry.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grapes.
They won't taste like your typical chocolate chip cookie, they will taste like a shortbread cookie with a bite of chocolate chip and walnut. Healthy Fruit Pizza Cookies – Low Carb, Grain Free, THM S. My Keto Fruit Pizza Cookies are as tasty as they are pretty. With a shortbread crust, cream cheese icing, & fresh berries they are a perfect dessert.
chocolate chip shortbread fruit pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- add all your cookie ingredients together, will be cookie consistency. now press to bottom of pizza pan, bake for 22-26 min will be golden on sides and still semi soft in middle..
- whip your whipping cream, pudding, sugar & vanilla together till its whipped to a semi thick cream. Now add your cream cheese and whip till smooth, now add your tub of cool whip till incorporated. ..
- set your whip topping in fridge for 30 minutes while your cookie cools. once cooled add your whip topping leaving a space around the edges. Add your fruit to desired design. Brush your fruit with your orange marmalade chill till ready to serve..
Shortbread is a comfort food to me, because it was one of the cookies my mom made the most. This recipe adds another comfort food.chocolate! With a hint of almond and vanilla, this cookie recipe is quick, easy and delicious, not to mention great to make ahead of time too! Torrey's pecan shortbread crust really sets this apart from your average fruit pizza recipe. The crust is crisp and sweet but isn't overly sweet.