Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie. This snickerdoodle cookie recipe makes treats that are perfectly soft in the middle with a bit of crunch around the edges. The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! Learn how to make these amazing old-fashioned snickerdoodles with or without cream of tartar.
These snickerdoodle cookies are so delicious, and they have the best texture. They are so fast to put together too! A plain snickerdoodle is good, but wouldn't you rather have it stuffed with cheesecake, blended into a milkshake, or crumbled on top of a summer. You can cook Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg Large.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract (or Vanilla Extract).
- It’s 1 1/3 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cream of Tartar.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 3 Teaspoons of Apple Pie Spice (or Cinammon).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sprinkles.
- Prepare Dash of Salt.
The BEST Snickerdoodle cookie recipe ever! Soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies loaded with cinnamon-sugar. No chilling required so they can be made QUICK! Snickerdoodle — A snickerdoodle is a sugar cookie rolled in cinnamon sugar.
Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat egg in wet mixture until throughly combined, add vanilla or almond extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, Apple pie spice or cinnamon and salt..
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture, 1/3 at a time..
- Gently stir in rainbow sprinkles..
- Chill dough in saran wrap for about 20 min..
- Roll out dough by hand on chilled cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Optional: Sprinkle some sugar on top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes..
It has a characteristically cracked surface, and can be crisp or soft depending on preference. The BEST snickerdoodle cookie recipe ever! Snickerdoodle cookies have crispy edges, chewy centers, & a rich cinnamon Best Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe. These Chewy Snickerdoodles Cookies are truly the best snickerdoodles you can make! Snickerdoodle Blondies are an easy, no-fuss way to enjoy Snickerdoodles!