Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. This protein cookie recipe is refined sugar-free and uses your favorite protein powder to make a chewy, irresistible cookie that you wouldn't think Want to eat a cookie that's healthy, but that doesn't taste healthy? You've come to the right place! I love the fact that they are flourless.
The recipe includes two variations for all purpose and almond flour, with both versions have. These cookies are full of oozy, nutty goodness and they're packed with protein too. Find out how to make them now! You can have Peanut Butter Protein Cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of cinnamon apple sauce or 2 eggs.
- You need 2 scoops of Women's Best Salted caramel protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar or coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
They're the perfect partner for a cuppa, or to have on hand for when evening. This protein powder is used in place of sugar so make sure you use one you think is sweet and like the taste of! So the story with these cookies is kind of funny. They are high in protein, contain no flour and make great before or after workout cookies aka snack.
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- Combine peanut butter, protein powder, apple sauce, and sugar in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined..
- Roll 2-3 tbs of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes..
- Take them out once they start to turn a darker brown color around the edges..
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack..
But… Even kids love these homemade protein cookies. Tasty cookies with a protein supplement, perfect for people who work out and are grossed out by protein shakes. This protein cookie recipe is AMAZING! The top countries of suppliers are India, China, from. The flavor strikes the right balance of sweet and salty without being too rich.