You can have Holiday Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of Sprinkles.
- Prepare of Hershey's kisses, any kind.
Holiday Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat your softened butter with sugars. Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour and baking soda. Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles..
- Roll into balls (I rolled balls into sprinkles too). Bake for 10 mins..
- Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes then gently push Kisses on top of cookies (too soon and they will melt)..