Healthy banana oatmeal cookies. Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, banana oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, easy oatmeal cookies, easy oatmeal cookies recipe These banana oatmeal cookies had a tremendous flavor, although they were quite dry. I would trybthem again & add a lil bit more banana to see if that helps. Health Benefits – Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies.
Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or a Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork until no longer lumpy. If bananas aren't very ripe, a hand mixer may be used. You can cook Healthy banana oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy banana oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 medium of banana.
- It’s 1 small of apple.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla. The base recipe of this cookie is healthy but how you customise it, will affect the nutritional value. e.g. Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. With only two base ingredients and a variety of ways to customise, you can.
Healthy banana oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make homemade applesauce – peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency..
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly..
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom..
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want..
Cookie's for breakfast, cookies for lunch, cookies, cookies coooookies!! I've also created variations of this, try my Chocolate Chip Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Healthy Cookies Tips. Be sure your bananas are super ripe. The riper the sweeter since we are not adding sugar here. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are healthy and delicious with a moist and chewy texture!