homemade bar-b-que sauce.
You can cook homemade bar-b-que sauce using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of homemade bar-b-que sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whosershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green mango powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow mustard prepared.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste 8 oz..
- Prepare 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 quart of tomatoes deseeded deskined tomatoes vineripe is must.
homemade bar-b-que sauce instructions
- remove skin of tomatoes boil water to rolling boil put tomatoes in for about 30 seconds skin becomes loose remove skin cut tomatoes into half or quarter remove seeds put the tomatoes meat into a blender liquidatfie put all ingredients into pot except tomato paste cook to boil reduce heat add tomato paste to thicken if thicken to much add water to thin.