Breakfast Cookies (Healthy). Cookies for breakfast – who could ever say no to such a thing??? These breakfast cookies are jam-packed with healthy ingredients and are sweetened naturally, without any added sugar or oil. Breakfast cookies are warm, often stuffed with chocolate, and easy to eat on the go.
These breakfast cookies are a great make ahead healthy option that are also super portable! I've been feeling a little sentimental lately. My little boy is going to be one years old in just a few weeks. You can cook Breakfast Cookies (Healthy) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Cookies (Healthy)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 1/2 each of Super Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Craisins or dried fruit of your choice (OPTIONAL).
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon (add to taste).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Light Brown Sugar to the tops of each.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla Extract.
If you have a dessert sized hole in your heart, we got this. Cookies healthy enough to eat for breakfast? Hearty and healthy breakfast cookies are naturally gluten free, vegan, low in sugar, and not only taste good- they taste incredible. These cookies are loaded with oats, nuts and seeds for a healthy and delicious breakfast, snack or dessert!
Breakfast Cookies (Healthy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix everything together in a medium bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake about 35 minutes.
- Found this on Pinterest but changed the recipe to my liking..
You'll love these carrot-cake inspired healthy breakfast cookies! Made with carrots, quinoa, and oats, they're If you're a fan of carrot cake, then you'll LOVE these soft, nutty & healthy breakfast cookies! These No-Bake Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, healthy, packed with protein and simply delicious. These recipes are lower in sugar than the average cookie, packed with nutrients and, with. Looking for a sweet breakfast treat that will pair well with your Prepare Allrecipes.com's whole-grain breakfast cookies, which contain rolled oats, whole-wheat flour.