Healthy Breakfast Cookies.
You can have Healthy Breakfast Cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- It’s of first, mix together..
- You need 1 cup of Organic Blue Agave Nectar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt, finely ground.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs, large.
- Prepare 6 1/2 cup of Six-grain cereal (like old-fashioned Oats) uncooked.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Flour, all-purpose or Whole Wheat.
- It’s 2 cup of raisins, nuts or dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of flaxseed meal, optional.
Healthy Breakfast Cookies step by step
- Mix first nine ingredients together well.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, until mixed in well..
- Add in Six-grain cereal, 2 cups at a time and mix well..
- mix in flour and any optional ingredients and finish mixing.
- cover and refrigerate for 10 – 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place Parchment onto a cookie sheet (or lightly spray with Olive oil).
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, spaced apart by about 1/2 inch or so and lightly mashed down..
- Bake for 9 – 11 minutes, until golden brown. Makes about 5 dozen cookies..