Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies. An old family recipe that has been handed down through generations. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. How did this baking tradition come to be?
Now around Xmas, he knows I'll. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed. The recipe is pretty typical with flour. You can have Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies
- It’s 1 medium of banana.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural chuncky peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of 1 min whole oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
And a drop cookie is easy for everyone to make. Oats: Certified gluten free oats are safe on a gluten free diet. But if you're avoiding oats, you should be able to use quinoa flakes in place of the oat flour, and beaten rice in place of the rolled oats. Flatten with a fork, leaving an imprint on top.
Tricia's peanut butter oatmeal drop cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix first 6 ingredients together until smooth.
- mix in the next 5 ingredients.
- mix in the oats.
- mix in the dark chocolate chips.
- drop onto greased cookies sheet by the tablespoon until u get 24 cookies.
- cook on 350 for 11 mins.
- place on wire rack to cool.
They Take Regular PB Cookies To A Whole New Level. Drop onto cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls. I mixed in some chopped up Reese's miniatures into the remaining cookie dough and then dropped it by the teaspoonful on top of the marshmallow layer. These cookies happen to be oil-free, dairy-free and gluten-free – no flour used, just oats! In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are.