Peanutbutter cranberry protein cookies. Have you noticed all of the single-serving protein cookies that are for sale these days? Posted by: Lee Funke / Jump To Recipe. This protein cookie recipe is refined sugar-free and uses your favorite protein powder to make a chewy, irresistible cookie that you wouldn't think is healthy!
With so many people on special. So the story with these cookies is kind of funny. When your body lacks fiber, it can cause your internal gut bacteria to swim up. You can cook Peanutbutter cranberry protein cookies using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanutbutter cranberry protein cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vitalwheat gluten.
- You need 70 grams of combat cookiesncream protein.
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of crunchy natural peanutbutter.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetend applesauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of 100 cal pack of almonds crushed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Few things are better than when healthy treats are. I originally posted this recipe on my Instagram to get a feel for ingredient questions. These cookies are full of oozy, nutty goodness and they're packed with protein too. Find out how to make them now!
Peanutbutter cranberry protein cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients bake for 12-15mins til golden brown..
I'm also not one to put protein powder in my oats, pancakes and smoothies on a regular basis. I'll throw a scoop of Sunwarrior in my smoothie after a. Because of their ease of preparation, I'm able to make them at a moment's notice. —Faith Jensen, Meridian, Idaho.