Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies. I prefer them soft, but I know some people like crunchier cookies. I've made them several times in the past few weeks; people keep requesting them! Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Over the years I've published hundreds of recipes on my site. Now, I cannot even imagine going These cookies may be a smaller version of that decadent first chewy cookie that I tried but they taste even better. I mean, obviously they taste better. You can cook Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s of "Wet" Ingredients.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar (just to polish up the recipe and makes baking soda taste lighter; you won't taste it. ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the "Dry" Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut butter (any other alternative with the same consistency works as well. ).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light brown sugar.
A family favourite cookie that's taken YEARS to get PERFECT! For a softer cookie, use cake flour instead of all-purpose flour. Cake flour has less protein than all-purpose flour and doesn't brown as easily. This creates more steam for a leavening making the cookies rise, resulting in a.
Nora-San's Soft Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Put the wet and dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix the ingredients in both of the bowls. (Peanut butter goes into dry ingredients.).
- Put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients completely, then start mixing it around with a spoon until it becomes a nice firm dough (may take a couple minutes).
- Grease your baking sheet with butter or any other preferred method like parchment paper or non stick spray..
- Once you form a nice dough, take your preferred amount and roll into balls. Try to make them the same size as possible, or you can use a cookie scoop..
- They should then look at least around this..
- Using a fork, press down on the cookies both vertically and horizontally..
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes at 365°F. Now I usually have to bake at a higher temperature so I'm just guessing the average baking temperature. If you know the average baking temperature for yours to be done, feel free to make any changes. Just stick to around 15-25 minutes. :).
- Once baked, leave to cool for 15 minutes..
- Not the most perfect looking cookie right now, but very delicious, it doesn't have to look perfect! :).
They're easy to make and even easier to eat! They will be your absolute favorite. These soft cookies are a favorite of relatives and friends. When I double the recipe and take them to work, they always disappear. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.